From the moment we met, we have been terribly fond of each other and found joy in being together. One of the things that connects is a shared desire for inner growth and a meaningful existence. We prioritize this in our marriage and stimulate this in each other. We have also overcome many hardships, such as several deaths, tough life choices and a complicated blended family. Even in moments of anger and doubt, we search for ways to connect and understand, respect and accept each other. In Search Of embodies who we are and what we offer our clients: a place to safely search, learn, heal and (re)connect. In Search Of belichaamt wie we zijn en wat we onze cliënten bieden: een plek om veilig te onderzoeken, te leren, heel te worden en te verbinden.
Ilja van Roon
My clients feel at ease with me. I am present and gentle, but also honest and clear. I have a sharp mind that always gets to the heart of the matter, no matter how well it is hidden.
I am an adventurer. I love to learn, discover the world and explore my inner world. The name In Search Of is a reflection of that. It is also an invitation to my clients to discover their own path.
My own path hasn’t been straightforward. I have overcome depression and anxiety, and the inability to connect emotionally. In quick succession my baby niece, only sister and oldest son died. Marriage and parenthood have brought out the best and the worst in me.
My clients are men and women from all over the world. I have been working in the corporate world for 20 years and am a natural partner for leaders. In supporting them, I make use of a broad range of tools:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, The Gottman Institute, US
- First year Haptotherapy Training, the Netherlands
- Haptonomy Foundations, the Netherlands
- Inner Child Therapy certification, Pat Wyman, US
- Generative Trance, Stephen Gilligan, US
- Coach training, Coach University, US
- NLP Master Practitioner, Robert Dilts, US
- NLP Practitioner, PPD, UK
- Work in the Enneagram, hypnotherapy, focusing, non-violent communication, family constellations and Feldenkrais
- MBTI certification, the American Management Association, US
- Black belt in Aikido (shodan)
- Master in Corporate Communications, RSM University, The Netherlands
Fleur van Roon-Heuzinkveld
As long as I can remember I have looked for meaning and purpose. I try to live my life consciously and have always been interested in people and their inner coherence. I am curious about what drives us and how we can evolve into free and harmonious beings.
Towards my clients this translates into an inquisitive and curious attitude. I make room for everything that they present, without judgment. Both the beautiful and the less beautiful are welcome.
This stems from a personal belief that the most difficult experiences can enrich us with the most valuable lessons.
This belief grew out of the difficulties I encountered on my own path. Finding my way was never easy, but the process always enriched me. When working with my clients, I look for the treasure and blessing that is hidden in every experience. To this, I am committed.
Clients experience me as warm, empathetic and patient, as well as analytical, decisive and persistent. Different disciplines come together in my work, including:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (The Gottman Institute)
- Inner child therapy certification (Pat Wyman – 3Keys)
- Systemic support during divorce (Kita Bronda – Kind en Ik )
- Holistic Family Therapy (Sylvia Leegwater – Dreamchild)
- Work in the Enneagram, MBTI, (step)parenting, family constellations, anthroposophy and meditation
- Post-Bachelor Human Resources Management (NCOI)
- Master in Public Administration (Free University Amsterdam)
- Bachelor in Integrated Communications Management (University of Applied Sciences Utrecht)
Do you have questions, comments or want more information? Feel free to send us a message!